I am a mom of three boys and one girl. My passion is running. I ran my first Marathon in Salt Lake City last April. Terry has been running and actually beat me with an average of 7:40 mile pace at our last 10 mile race! He is so competetive and couldn't run for weeks after that- but hey.
Talan plays competitive football. Their team is 8-0 and has potential to do very well in Las Vegas in November for the National Championship.
Dalton is real looker with his Troy Bolton hair. He will be playing baseball on a competitve team this spring as he made the tryouts.
AJ is playing competive footbal and is 6-2. They are in the playoffs and should do real well. AJ loves to play the piano and is getting real good.
Miranda is a great soccer player, dancer, and pianist.
She is growing up so fast before our very eyes!
Jonelle- Hey it's Cari again. I've just set my blog to private and need your email address to add you on. Can you send me your address to cariflorence@hotmail.com??
8 comments:
Hurray!!!! How are you? Miranda is such a mini you!!!
Miss ya tons!!! xo xo
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
that is from katie. she wants to know why she isn't in the picture of the girls.
good job, this is so cute!!
k
Whatz up Jojo, sorry about the other blog, I like this one.
So fun to see these pictures of everyone! It makes us miss you all so much!
Jonelle,
I can not believe how big your kids have gotten. In my mind I still imagine Austin being like two...crazy!
Jonelle,
Hey it's Cari, your cousin. Could you look any cuter?? I haven't seen you in years, but you look just as good!
Jonelle-
Hey it's Cari again. I've just set my blog to private and need your email address to add you on. Can you send me your address to cariflorence@hotmail.com??
Thanks
I love seeing your family photos! Keep blogging. Tell your mom and sisters hello!
Post a Comment